Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sorry for the lack of updates

Sorry everyone that I haven't got to update that much since I have gotten back from the DR, I am only home a couple days in July and I need to make the most of them so the blogspot has taken a back seat to the other things, but..........


I have a couple of things for you today!

1. tomorrow night we are having a Junior High only Pool Party at the Cruises! They live off of ST 15, if you need an address they are in the directory if you don't have a directory, txt me and I can give you directions, my cell is 574-370-2094!

The Party is from 4-8, you need to bring a Towel, a Swimsuit, 1 piece for the ladies, and a 2 liter to share with people! We will be having pizza that night and its going to rock! Also if it is raining tomorrow we are still having the party we will eat pizza and watch a movie and play some awesome games!

We hope to see everyone tomorrow from 4pm-8pm!

2. I am on vacation starting Saturday and I will not have my cell with me so if you need to get a hold of someone about youth stuff call the church and they can direct you to someone! We will be gone until next Sunday so I will see you in August!

Hope to see a ton of Junior High students tomorrow!

P.A.

No comments: