Thursday, October 11, 2012

Last night at the Refuge was an awesome night. We played some cool games and had a ton of fun, it was good to see all the students.  Everyone got to have some time with God.  In Psalms 46:10 it says Be still and know that I am God!  We gave the students time to pray, pray for others, read the bible and write their goals for 6 months. Students had time to be still and listen to God. Parents ask your student about last night and what they learned.  Remember kill ball is Not going to happen on Oct 31st instead we are going to have a Bonfire on that night. Details about the Bonfire coming soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://magic-story-xema.blogspot.com/2013/05/rozdzia-1.html

David said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous prompt essay effort and time updating your site. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles:)