Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 hour delay!

So this morning I wake up and get dressed and walked out to my living room and there stands Morgan. So I immediately thought she was skipping school. Because it didn't snow that much, and it wasn't even snowing this morning, so I asked Morgan if she was skipping if she could start the fires :). Then she informed me that she wasn't skipping and they had a 2 hour delay. I was flabbergasted but hey its all good to have 2 hour delays. Hope everyone had a good time sleeping in!

So tomorrow is the kickoff of the countdown till 3dyc! And I am excited, tomorrow when you walk in the door you will need 2 find things. One the packing list for 3dyc, and second the room assignments you can see who you are rooming with and who is your leader. Get excited!

Also if you come up to me tomorrow and said I read the blogspot I will give you a piece of candy! Because we need to have more people start reading this because this is where all the announcements and information will be doled out. Also I will be doing lessons, and follow ups from the sermon on here. Hope you all have a great day!

P.A.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

HEY!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!! You were going to let Morgan skip school. Buddy you and I have to talk!