Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome Back Welcome Back Welcome Back!

Hey there everyone!

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving with lots of fun with families and friends. But the thanksgiving season is over and it now Christmas season! I am so pumped for these next 3 weeks of Youth Group!

This Wednesday we are going to be talking about Luke chapter 1:26 - 37. We are going to be disusing how mary might of felt when she found out she was pregnant and was going to have a baby. There are so many really cool things that God has placed in this amazing story about Jesus being born. So we are going to read through it and talk about it, and I am pumped.

Also I will have the packing list for 3dyc for you on Wednesday, and also who everyone is rooming with. So make sure you are all here so we can hang out and talk and play some really cool games!

Alright this next part is for the parents, during 3dyc I am going to (hopefully) be updating this blog twice a day with video's, pictures, and questions that you can ask your students when they get home. This will be a huge resource to you if you make it one. So please check this often and I will be posting more and more information on here because it is coming straight from my desk to yours. So please check this often I try to update this every day!

Have a great week everyone talk with you later!

-P.A.

No comments: