Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wow

Last night was wicked fun! I am so glad that you guys had a great time playing bigger and better last night that was sweet.

We have some amazing things to donate to goodwill, and some really cool things to sell @ our silent auction to raise money for students who need to help with 3dyc money.

So today I was praying for you guys and some verses came to mind that I want you guys to read and pray. These are statements that are all true about you!

Can't wait till next week to see you guys.

Here ya go.

I have been justified-completely forgiven and made righteous (Romans 5:1).

I died with Christ and died to the power of sin’s rule over my life (Romans 6:1-6).

I am free forever from condemnation (Romans 8:1).

I have been placed into Christ by God’s doing (1 Corinthians 1:30).

I have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given to me by God (1 Corinthians 2:12).

I have been given the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16). I have been bought with a price; I am not my own; I belong to God (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

I have been established, anointed and sealed by God in Christ, and I have been given the Holy Spirit as a pledge guaranteeing my inheritance to come (2 Corinthians 1:21; Ephesians 1:13-14).

Since I have died, I no longer live for myself, but for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:14-15).

I have been made righteous (2 Corinthians 5:21).

I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. The life I am now living is Christ’s life (Galatians 2:20).

I have been blessed with every spiritual blessings (Ephesians 1:3).

I was chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and am without blame before Him (Ephesians 1:4).

I was predestined to be adopted as God’s son (Ephesians 1:5).

I have been redeemed and forgiven, and I am a recipient of His lavish grace.

I have been made alive together with Christ (Ephesians 2:5).

I have been raised up and seated with Christ in heaven (Ephesians 2:6).

I have direct access to God through the Spirit (Ephesians 2:18).

I may approach God with boldness, freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12).

I have been rescued from the domain of Satan’s rule and transferred to the kingdom of Christ (Colossians 1:13).

I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins. The debt against me has been canceled (Colossians 1:14).

Christ Himself is in me (Colossians 1:27).

I am firmly rooted in Christ and am now being built in Him (Colossians 2:7).

I have been spiritually circumcised. My old unregenerate nature has been removed (Colossians 2:11).

I have been made complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10).

I have been buried, raised and made alive with Christ (Colossians 2:12-13).

I died with Christ and I have been raised up with Christ. My life is now hidden with Christ in God. Christ is now my life (Colossians 3:1-4).

I have been given a spirit of power, love and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7).

I have been saved and set apart according to God’s doing (2 Timothy 1:9; Titus 3:5).

Because I am sanctified and am one with the Sanctifier, He is not ashamed to call me brother (Hebrews 2:11).

I have the right to come boldly before the throne of God to find mercy and grace in the time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

I have been given exceedingly great and precious promises by God by which I am a partaker of God’s divine nature (2 Peter 1:4).


P.A.

No comments: