Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's hot outside!

Hey there everyone, today is going to be a great day, because its sunny out and I got to sleep in a little bit today, because I was up late last night. Still not feeling the best actually kinda sick, but I got some meds in my belly and away we go!

So tonight is the first Wednesday night we aren't having youth group for the summer, last week we had the Junior High bash, and the High school movie night. Tonight we have nothing going on! So take tonight and rest, or if you want to (and I would highly encourage this) read your bible tonight. Open your bible up and read the first chapter of Ephesians. It's a book and it can challenge the heck out of ya. So if you find yourself sitting around watching TV or something. Take about 30 minutes, read the 1st chapter of Ephesians and then take some prayer time!

Make sure you check out yesterdays post about the upcoming events!

I hope you all have a glorious day!

P.A.

No comments: