Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Its June! WOW!

You guys are almost done with School! Keep up the hard work you can make it. I promise you, you can make it don't quit now, seriously you can make it. Finish strong, and then you have a time to change up your entire schedule. It will be glorious.

I know I am changing up my schedule a ton because I am starting to workout in the mornings now, I have a whole system that is set up, and if I break that I have self imposed sanctions I am going to place on myself. Its kinda hard core but ohh well it needs to happen. So be praying for your stressed out youth pastor!

This is probably the most busy week of all time for our youth ministry, we have a ton of things we have to do this week! So here is the run down!

Wednesday night: Senior Legacy night, this is the last normal youth group meeting till August. So try to make it.

Friday night: Lock in down in Fort Wayne! It's going to be awesome! Doors open at 9pm, we have music, games and a ton of things to do. so come with 20 bucks in hand, and a bunch of friends! We will back home around 8am!

Sunday morning: Pancake and Sausage DR fundraiser. Come at 8am to our fundraiser. It's going to be a great time so come early to church to get some deliciousness!

Sunday Night: DR team meeting @ Jefferson Brethern Church @ 6pm - 8pm. Those who are going on this, don't be late.

Then this is what the next week brings,

June 9th: Junior High Only Wednesday Night! End of the school Bash! Its going to stinking rock! So you need to bring a ton of friends to this Junior High students!

June 11th: Senior High only Drive in! We are turning the side of our building into a drive in. So come that night around 9pm, we will have food, and some bonfires out as we wait for it to get dark, and then we will start the movie. So High school students come and have a blast with us!

So as you can see these next 2 weeks we are having a lot going on, so please be praying for me and our team which has a lot to do.

Hope to see you here tomorrow!

P.A.

No comments: