Thursday, February 24, 2011

Purity Ceremony recap

Hey there everyone I hope you are all having a great morning. I know the students are with their like 20th 2 hour delay. Impressive!

So anyways last night was 4th annual Purity Ceremony, and it was great! I love seeing students and their families connecting over prayer, and honest conversations! God did some amazing things last night and I am so excited what God is going to be doing in the future.

Last night we hit on 2 types of Confessions.
1. Confession to God for forgiveness
2. Confession to others for healing

So many times we are placing wedges between us and God, and us and others. For Purity to happen we need to have those relationships working and well. God's heart is for restoration, and He wants to restore families back to Himself, and He wants to restore purity to students.

I hope you all had a great time last night, I know I did, and I can't wait for the month of march when we are going to be doing our 30 day fast. You will have to check here everyday for our fasting schedule. We will have an entire post coming up soon on what to expect from this fast!

I hope you guys will come out this Sunday morning and support your youth worship band. We will be leading worship for both services! We are so pumped to have a chance to lead the adult worship services. So come on out and sing really really loud! Services are at 9:45am & 11:15am

P.A.

No comments: