Saturday, February 26, 2011

Quick Saturday Update

Hey there everyone I hope you are having a sweet Saturday, hope it is relaxing, and you are able to get some rest.

I want to let you know about 1 thing for this coming Sunday morning. We have a comedian coming in and sharing his story, and he is sharing the importance of joy! He is really really funny, and I don't say that very often about a Christian comedian. Believe me :)

Also the youth worship band is going to be leading worship this Sunday morning and I know it means a lot when the students see people singing loud and proud. We are doing songs from youth group and so we will need people to come and clap and dance with us!

Again, I hope things go well for you today.

Hope to see you Sunday morning either 9:45am or 11:15am!

P.A.

No comments: