Monday, June 20, 2011

The summer of awesomeness

Hey there everyone, I hope your summer is going awesome. I know mine is still pretty busy. I really thought when the summer break would hit I would have a little bit more time to be able to rest, and it feels like things are more hectic and crazy, but God is still good, and He is doing some great things in the lives of our students.

It was so much fun last night getting to hang out by the pool, and play some basketball with the guys. We had a great time with all the high school students who came. Those who missed its all good, we still love you, and hope you were spending that time with your father.

Most days here on the blogspot I will be posting Devotionals, or upcoming event details. So today we have an event this Wednesday:

This coming Wednesday we are taking our new 7th grade students to Fort Wayne for a fun day! The cost is 10$, and we will leave at 10am. Believe me they will not want to miss out on this trip.

I hope you guys have a great day

Make wise choices, Be STRONG, BE UNSTOPPABLE

P.A.

No comments: