Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Worship Experience

Hey there everyone! I hope things are going well for you guys today. I know some of you are already out of school and that is awesome. Over here in Northridge land we still have 5 days left of school! MAN! You guys are almost done, you can do it, finish strong.

Tonight is our worship experience night. We are going to be playing some games at the beginning but at 7pm we are going to start with our worship experience. We have got some great things planned for you all tonight.

Tonight we are going to take a straight hour to meet with God. I know for me it has been a long time since I have got to spend and hour in worship just singing, and sitting with God. Tonight you get that opportunity. We have 6 stations, plus worship that you can participate in. Each station has a different attribute of your walk with Christ. Tonight we want you to BE with Christ.

Know for some of you an hour seems like a really long time, and it seems really boring but I promise you that if you come tonight and honestly place yourself at the feet of God, God can do some amazing things in your life TONIGHT!

I know that is my prayer going into tonight.

I hope you can make it tonight, I would invite everyone to really take a look at your schedule tonight and if you choosing between hanging out with friends tonight and church, why don't you bring your friends for the hour long service we will have tonight? I promise if you take this seriously, God will move tonight!

See you tonight at 6:30! We will be done at 8pm, but we are going to hang out till 8:30pm just playing some other games, and talking.

Hope to see you there!

P.A.

No comments: