Thursday, November 17, 2011

Great Night at REFUGE

Hey there everyone, I hope things are going well for you. I know Thursdays are always difficult for me because I put so much energy into Wednesday nights, that Thursday is like a big recovery day. The issue is I am amping up for our preteen program on Thursday so I get like 2 hours in the morning of details done, and then I am starting to create for Sunday. I wouldn't trade my job for anything though I love it!

Last nights parents meeting was awesome, some great questions, and I am so thankful that lots of parents showed up to hear about 3dyc. I can't wait to see what 3dyc is going to do for our students and our leaders! God is going to do some amazing things. So be prepared.

If you missed the meeting we are hoping to post the notes here on the blogspot for everyone to see them. We will be posting the packing list for 3dyc on here in December so just in case you lose the one we handed out last night just check back here for the list.

A couple things to be reminded about that are still coming up in November.

1. No REFUGE next Wednesday night. Enjoy getting food ready and enjoying family!

2. November 30th is small group outings. The church is going to be completely full of clothes for our Pass it Forward sale. Please make sure your student knows where their small group is going for that night. We will make sure we are texting students where they are going to heading. Most students should already know where they are going.

I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the day.

P.A.

No comments: