Monday, April 9, 2012

Bethel is coming to visit.

Hey there everyone, I hope you had a great Spring Break, and a great Easter yesterday. I know I did, Esther, Samuel, and I went over to my parents house for a feast. Then we sat around and watched the final round of the masters which was amazing. It was a great way to spend Easter.

Here is whats going down this Wednesday night!

Bethel College is coming over with some people and they are going to be throwing us a pizza party, they are bringing a singing team over so they are going to be doing worship, they are going to be playing some awesome games, and they are going to be rocking the night out.

So here is what you can do for this Wednesday night.

1. Bring a friend or 8.
2. Bring some energy because the games we are going to be playing are going to be super fun!
3. Bring your appetite because we will have lots of pizza!

That is what is going down for this Wednesday night. I hope you can make it out, and join us for a night of awesomeness!

FYI - All student impact applications are due this Wednesday night. If you are still interested please email me at cvmcadam@gmail.com

P.A.

No comments: