Monday, August 20, 2012

Wednesday night

Hey there everyone, I hope things are going awesome! This coming Wednesday night we are going to be meeting back at CVMC (Crystal Valley Missionary Church) and we are going to be doing some amazing things!

We will be kicking the night off with some amazing fun games, and then heading into some worship time. I can't tell you how excited I am to worship with you guys again. That is seriously some of the best moments of my week when I get to spend worship our Amazing God with you guys!

Then we are going to kick off a series called "Give it up". We are going to be talking about giving back to God's what is rightfully His. We need to understand that He has blessed us, and we want to honor Him with our gifts.

So come see what God has for us this coming Wednesday, We are praying for big things to happen this Wednesday night! We hope you can join us!

6:30pm - 8:30pm at Crystal Valley! We can't wait to see you there.

P.A.

No comments: