Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rockage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A0sjIh6_YQ

I was looking at some really cool video's today on Youtube, and I found this one so go there and check it out! Its pretty cool.

Also please mark your Calendars on December 28th that we will be leaving the church at 8am. Which means you all need to be at the church at 7:30 am! Do not be late we have lots of things we will be going over. And we will be gathering here at the church and going over room assignments and all that fun stuff. So make sure that you are not late! We should be returning at like 1:30 - 2:00pm on Tuesday so please make sure your parents know, and also parents reading this know that!

I hope you guys are having a good week, please keep me up to date with things that are going on make sure I get basketball schedules, and soccer schedules from ya because I wanna come and yell for ya and take pics and put them up on here. Keep me posted people!

Peace out Kats!

P.A.

No comments: