Friday, August 28, 2009

My brothers and Sisters

Hey there everyone! I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Tonight I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it to the football game, I might only be there for a little bit, but if its raining and cold out man I am not sure if that's gonna be much fun :) but we will see

Just 1 little announcement for ya today!

Just remember that this Sunday we have both Senior high and Junior high next class in the morning. High school please come because I want to tell you in detail what we are going to be doing on Sunday nights! I have a couple things I want you guys to be praying about and thinking about. God has some amazing things in store for us this year we just have to be willing to surrender it all to Him and be Flexible to see what He has called us to!

So come this Sunday and we will be chatting about our Sunday night Next class!

See you all later!

P.A.

No comments: