Monday, August 3, 2009

Wednesday

Hey there my brothers and Sisters!

This Wednesday we are kicking off our regular Wednesday night schedule again. Whoop Whoop.

I am so excited because we are getting back to our awesome games, Sweet worship, and challenging messages. So come this wednesday and get ready for some awesomeness!

Now I know alot you guys are starting 2 a day practices and all that awesome stuff so we hope to see you there but if you got practice, you got practice then so we hope to see you next week. We are all excited to come and see you play and dominate some people :)

This Wednesday we are starting a new series on Worship and this week we are going to be talking about 3 types of worship we can do to honor God so come and learn what those are so we can bring more honor and glory to our heavenly Father!

Instead of doing a devotional today I thought I should put a funny little movie up so here ya go :)



No comments: