Thursday, December 31, 2009

3dyc Recap!

Hey there everyone! With the New year ruckus about to begin I will be posting a 3dyc recap and hopefully a ton of pictures on here after the new year has come. So this blog has been on fire lately with new stuff and pics and recaps. But I need to take a break from it for a couple days and hang out with some good friends spend some time with my wife who I haven't got a chance to really sit down and talk with in over 4 days and we wont get a chance to just hang out till at least Jan 3rd. So I will write a full recap on what went down at 3dyc in a couple days but until then I appreciate all the prayers and the awesome comments on facebook and stuff so please keep em up!

Thank you again!

P.A.

1 comment:

natehickox said...

check out my blog for a recap!
www.natehickox.blogspot.com