Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas eve eve!

So today is the day the last day really to buy presents because I know so many people who open up presents on Christmas eve, I actually know people who have all their Christmas parties all done and just sit and chill on Christmas! Insane!

I know for Esther and I tomorrow night starts all the festivities. We have a lunch to celebrate my brother in laws graduation from college, and then Christmas with the Sharp Family, then Christmas morning Esther and I always make breakfast together at our house, and then that afternoon we will travel to Bremen to see Esthers family.

I hope all of you have a great Christmas! Looking forward to seeing all of you Monday morning to head out to 3DYC! Its going to be amazing this year. Please be preparing your hearts and minds to go. Read my post from yesterday because I explain why we need to be prepare!

Have an amazing day!

P.A.

No comments: