Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow is no fun

Hey there everyone! I hope every body is having an amazing day! I know that I am really busy, but still rocking out some sweet tunes in my office and getting some awesome things planned for us tomorrow night!

So tomorrow night we have a 3dyc meeting after youth group so I need everyone who is going to 3dyc to meet after youth group for just like 10 mins. It will be really quick! So please plan on that tomorrow!

Also Next Wednesday is our Christmas party! And I am pumped. So next Wednesday please bring a WRAPPED (appropriate) Christmas gift that is under 5 bucks! Everyone needs to bring on, so if you are bringing a friend which is awesome please make sure that they bring a WRAPPED (appropriate) Christmas gift! We will be starting and ending the same next week so come ready to have tons of fun and tons of food!

Also we have some big announcements coming up tomorrow night so make sure guys are there to hear it all! I am looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow, hope you all have a great day!

See you tomorrow!

P.A.

No comments: