Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tomorrow night = greatness

Hey there everyone, I don't have a ton of time to update today because I am heading up to Kalamazoo for a big chill meeting with the 3 youth groups that will be there this year. Big Chill is going to be awesome. Our theme this year is "The Rebellion" It is going to be February 10th - 12th. We will begin sign ups in January! Can't wait.

Anywho,

Tomorrow night we are going to be kicking off a new series called Renew. I can't wait for it! My brain is exploding with excitement. We haven't had a REFUGE meeting in 2 weeks now and it is far to long if I must say so.

But here are a couple things you will need for tomorrow night.

1. Your Bible
2. A friend or 10.
3. Some money for cafe, because we have some new things we are offering at the cafe.....Starbucks drinks??? Maybe come find out!
4. A ton of Energy.
5. Your competitive nature, we are bringing back some of our favorite games of the 1st semester so be prepared for some fierce competition.

Well I am on my way out for most of the day. Blessings!

Don't be late tomorrow night we have some amazing video's!

P.A.

No comments: