Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Refuge awesomeness

Hey there everyone, I hope things are going great with you today. I slept in a little bit to late today and I missed my morning workout, so my morning work is now becoming a lunch time work out. Oh well, got to pound that treadmill!

Tomorrow night we have some amazing things planned for our time together. God has some amazing things He has put on my heart to share with you guys, and I honestly believe that for some of you, you will really need to hear what is going to be talking about tomorrow night.

We are going to be discussing the 4 things that bind the Rebellion together. Unity, Faith, Love, and truth. I believe that even in our own REFUGE, we need to work on being united! So come tomorrow night and join our discussion.

A couple dates to keep in mind:

1. This Sunday night we are having high school students over to our house for the beginning of our High school bible study. Make sure you bring a bible, or make sure the bible is downloaded on your phone!

2. Big Chill 2012 - Dates are February 10th - 12th! Permission slips, and flyer are going home tomorrow with the students! We are so pumped for our winter retreat. It's going to be amazing.

We hope to see a ton of students tomorrow night at REFUGE!

P.A.

No comments: