Tuesday, January 31, 2012

REFUGE tomorrow night!

Hey there everyone I hope things are going well with you. Last night I barely slept at all, so I am not sure how today will be going but I will definitely be drinking a coke or 8. Here are a couple things about tomorrow night you will need to remember.

1. BIG CHILL Permission slips and money are due! Don't miss out on an a great opportunity to come and hang out with us on our winter retreat! It's going to be so stinking great. Octoball, Re-ball, A game called Decision disaster! It's going to be super awesome! We will be handing out Packing list's tomorrow night at REFUGE! I promise that if you go on this trip, you will have fun! If you are unable to pay the full amount please please please contact me via email at cvmcadam@gmail.com, we don't want money to be a reason you don't go!

2. Bring a friend to tomorrow night's REFUGE time. We have some pretty amazing things planned for tomorrow. I am not confirming nor denying that Spin that Wheel might be played. I am just saying!

We are trying to get our movie night rescheduled for a later time, but its very difficult when every weekend is taken up by something either with the Refuge going some where or, the church having a massive event going on, but we are trying to look ahead and be proactive about getting that rescheduled!

I hope you guys have a great day, Hope to see you tomorrow night at REFUGE!

P.A.

No comments: