Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday is my fun day

Hey there everyone, So I woke up today and started checking twitter and facebook, and I saw that Northridge had a 2 hour delay today. Sweetness, you get a 4 day weekend and then a 2 hour delay, It is my humble opinion that Northridge hates school and they are seeing how long they can go with out it. Which is fine by me, more time to hang out with people.

So here is the low down for tomorrow night.

1. It's going to be awesome, we are going to be continuing on in our Rebellion series. The question we asked last week was who are you supposed to be talking to about the Rebellion? Invite them to REFUGE tomorrow night, we are going to have a ton of fun!

2. We have some awesome games we are playing tomorrow night! 2 new games, and 2 games that just are so much fun we have to bring them back.

I hope you can join us tomorrow night to hang out and have a ton fun. We will be having our cafe open tomorrow night so you can get candy and pop!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

P.A.

No comments: