Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Being overwhelemed

Hey there everyone, I hope your Tuesday is fun and exciting. I know my Tuesday will be filled with getting tomorrow night all set up and getting things ready for Pancakes and prayer.

Pancakes and Prayer 8am at Esther and I's house. 14075 Claire Lane! Hope you can make it.

Just going to through this out there, I am not sure who this is for but I just want you to know that God is with you. Even though you might feel overwhelmed at this point in time, God is with you.

God wants to strengthen you through this trial, and through this pain. The question you have to ask yourself is, are you using this as an opposition or an opportunity? God takes us through some weird things, but I have faith that God is in control and that there is nothing that He can't do.

Last night Esther and I got to play worship for like an hour and half and we got to a part of a song where it says "nothing is impossible for you, Nothing is Impossible" it just resonated within the depths of my soul, and I wanted to pass that on to you today.

Nothing is impossible, the situation you might be going through might seem like it will never end, like it will take everything you got, but understand that God is with you all the way, and that God can still do some amazing things through you!

Desire, ask, believe.

Be blessed today!

P.A.

No comments: