Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Big Chill debriefing, purity ceremony, and Junior High NEXT class

We have lots of things going on this week, and we have had an amazingly busy February! Wow.

First off, today I am heading up to Kalamazoo to meet with the other 2 youth pastors that went with us to Big Chill we are going to be debriefing today about how it went and what we can do better for next year, we are super pumped on how it went this year! I am pretty excited about this meeting.

Also I know I have filled the blog these past couple days with our purity ceremony, but I believe in this event, and I believe that God is going to do some amazing things at this event. So 1 last time, here are the details for tomorrow.

Where: Crystal Valley Missionary Church.
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
What to bring: A dessert to share.
What to Expect: Fun games, Great worship, a Challenging message, and time with your son or daughter to pray, encourage, challenge, and have a lasting memory of something really special with your family.
What not to bring: Small Children, there is no childcare for this event. I am sorry, leave them at home with a babysitter.

And last but not least, this coming Sunday we are going to be kicking off our Junior High Next class again, so Junior High students this coming Sunday during 1st service its on!

We hope to see you there!

P.A.

No comments: