Saturday, February 11, 2012

Big Chill Session 1

Hey there everyone! I hope things are going well for you. Things are going well up here. Everyone is safe and secure and everyone slept at least a little last night :)

Keep us in your prayers for this mornings session that starts at 10am, I am sitting in the main room updating this and listening to the band warm up and talking with the speaker who is going to be speaking to the kids and thinks its going to be amazing weekend!

* Fun factoid from the weekend, the other youth group supposed to be up here got snowed in Grand Rapids last night, so we had 85 pizza's for about 180 students. It was awesome. Our students are extremely full :)

I will post pictures, and video's on my facebook page, and I will update this page with questions you can ask your students when they get home.

Have a great day parents.

P.A.

No comments: