Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ladies and gentleman

Hey there everyone, I hope things are going well. I was done with my workout this morning before the sun came up today, I am not a fan of that. Oh well, I will get used to no sleep soon anyways.

Tomorrow night at REFUGE is going to rock, that's all I can say about that. We hope you can join us tomorrow night at 6:30pm to 8:30pm. I know there are a lot of students who have track, golf, baseball, softball, and other events going on, but we for those who are able to make it we have some great things planned for you. Lots of fun games, great worship, and a really challenging message from the story of Joseph!

I wish I had more time to update today, but I swamped right now with so many things so I will leave you with this awesome video.

Hope to see you tomorrow night!



P.A.

No comments: