Thursday, March 1, 2012

Purity Ceremony Recap

Hey there everyone, I hope you have come down off your sugar high from all of last nights food! Wow, Oh, Wow! There were some delicious desserts made.

I want to thank you all for coming out last night, I think it was an amazing night where students and parents a like got challenged to live more of a pure life. From purity of mind, to purity with our bodies.

It was so exciting to me watching students show off their purity rings, and talk with other students about their rings and what it stood for. God did some pretty awesome things last night, and I cant wait to hear about them.

Here are a couple things that are coming up for you guys to be aware of:

1. This Sunday morning we are kicking off our NEXT class for our Junior High students, we have a great teacher who has some pretty amazing stories and she is going to be rocking it for the month of March! I hope you guys can make it. It starts at 9:30am this Sunday morning at CVMC!

2. We are starting our Letdown and identity series this March we are going to be talking about how God never lets us down, and how of friends sometimes can. Then we are going to be spending some time talking about our identity in Christ.

I believe God has some amazing things planned for this REFUGE in the month of March. I hope you guys can join us for this amazing ride!

P.A.

No comments: