Tuesday, May 12, 2009

American Idol tonight!

So tonight is gonna rock for us American Idol fanatics! Top 3 with homecoming stuff, I am pumped.

So tomorrow is Youth Group and I hope that a lot of you can all make it. Its gonna rock because we are going to switch gears with a new series, and I think this is gonna be one of the most helpful series we can do because tomorrow we are going to be talking about how you can take the bible, read it and listen to what God is trying to say to you! Its gonna be awesome.

So if you come ready and with a willing heart, I think tomorrow could blow your mind. So bring your Bible, a pen and your journals again. Because we are going way back to some sacred readings, and some things that monks did back in the day to hear from God. Its gonna be awesome.

I hope you can all make it.

Get outside today at some point because its amazing outside!

See you tomorrow.

P.A.

No comments: