Friday, May 29, 2009

Beautiful day

Today is one of the nicest days in a long time. Sunny, a nice little breeze to keep ya cool. Man I love it. I am updating this right now from my back yard, and LOVING IT!

So this morning I was at a district meeting talking about lots of good things to do for the district and the youth groups all around. It got me thinking that I love being a youth pastor, and love being the youth pastor at Crystal Valley. There are sometimes where I have to do work late, and or go to long meetings, but all in all I think I have thee best job on this planet.

I love being able to have so many funny inside jokes with a lot of you, and I love being to have fun and hangout. I also love being able to worship our God, and see you worship God more and more. I love when you guys get excited about God, and starting a love revolution! I am so blessed to be your guys youth pastor. I love serving you and I love being a part of your lives. Thank you so much for all the amazing memories you guys have already given me and I am so pumped to make even more this summer.

Thank you all again for letting me be your youth pastor!

P.A.

No comments: