Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday!

Get pumped for the weekend!

Now I know some of you are already out of school, and that is awesome! Congrats on making it another year in school. For those who are done with school and are Graduating! WELL DONE!
You did it. Get ready for the time of your life at college. Its an amazing thing to get to go to college. I promise you its nothing like High school at all. So Good job on making it this far. For those who are still in high school keep pushing my friends you are almost done, and for those in Junior high, you have a little while to go, I am sorry :)

Anyways this Sunday we are splitting our next class! Booyah. This week the high school students are going to be taught by Nate hickox, and he is going to be talking about his trip to Honduras. Then Junior high students you will be taught by Robbie Rasbaugh, and he is going to be telling you about his story, and an amazing story in the bible about a demon possesed man and pigs! Its gonna rock!

So I hope to see you all this Sunday I will be popping into both classes to see how things are going and whats going on. So I will be around to hang out and chill and learn with all of you guys!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Come this Wednesday for a surprise! I promise you, You will not want to miss this amazing surprise. I will just say its a little TWISTED :)

P.A.

No comments: