Monday, May 11, 2009

New Series

So this week we are starting a new series, its called Spiritual Training, and we are going to be looking at how again we can step up our game again.

I was originally going to start off our talks with how to live like Christ, but as I was praying about this up coming week I kept feeling in my Spirit that God was pulling me in another direction, so last night I was praying again about it and the word sacred kept coming to mind. So I started looking up Sacred for Spiritual disciplines and training, and I ran across Lectio Devina which means Sacred Reading. I believe that a lot of us sometimes have trouble in where to read in the Bible, and when we do read we don't get much out of the bible because we don't know how to study the bible at all.

So this Wednesday we are going to be talking about Lectio Devina and we are going to be practicing this on Wednesday. It is going to be awesome the things that I think God is going to do in this time.

So come ready for this Wednesday to be blown away by God.

I hope you all have a great week! I can't wait to see you all on Wednesday.

P.A.

No comments: