Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22, Hello Summer

So everyone it is officially summer and the sunlight will start getting shorter! Weird huh!

So I will tell you a funny story from the house we are staying at. So Esther and I went away this weekend to celebrate our 1 year anniversary, and when we came back out pool was a cloudy and looked like a lagoon. Which was weird because the day before we left we vacuumed it and skimmed it and put in the necessary chemicals. It was looking crystal clear! Then we come back to doom lagoon so we opened up the filter and we found and abundant amount of dead frogs! 8 to be exact! 8 Dead Frogs! It was wicked nasty, so life is never boring over at the Sharp household :)

Anyways! this Wednesday we do not have Youth Group let me say this again

We do NOT have Youth Group this Wednesday.

Because there is Vacation bible school going on. So do not show up this Wednesday unless you are helping :)

Next Wednesday we will be going back to normal youth group! So we will see you then.

I hope you guys have a great week! I will miss you all. I will see some of you guys this week over at the house. Also remember high school students, this Thursday we have our Bible study still. So make sure you guys come! Also Bring some snacks to share with people.

I hope you guys have a great week.

Pray for me this week I am starting my licensing process to become a "licensed" Pastor. Its a long process, so if you see me and my eyes are blood shot and I am drooling, its because I have been up all night working this thing :)

P.A.

No comments: