Monday, June 8, 2009

Pics to come!

Hey there everyone!

The lock in went awesome! I am still really tired from this weekend, and that is why this post is gonna be short, because I am taking today off.

But I wanted to get some information out to ya!

1. This Wednesday we are starting a new series called "Jump" its gonna be pretty awesome so don't miss it!
2. There will be no Youth Group the week of the 24th due to VBS is going on and they need to use the whole church so we want to support them by canceling youth group and signing up to help them out!
3. For High school only! June 18th the first high school night at the Sharp's house. This will be a bible study based meeting so come with your Bibles, and journals!

I will be posting pics from the all nighter tomorrow when I am back in the office! I will chat with you alll later!

P.A.

1 comment:

natehickox said...

what happened to quizzes and polls?