Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday = 1 more till Mayhem

So last night that stupid raccoon came back and started eating all of our bird seed and stuff, so I did what was natural to me. I went out on the deck and said "Hey raccoon, lets fight" Well the raccoon then backed up hissed at me and then ran down the deck. I said " Yeah you better run buddy" So I haven't shot the raccoon yet, but I am looking for a name for the raccoon, so we might do that on Wednesday night, and name the raccoon we are going to shoot :)

Anyways this Wednesday night we are going to be talking about Going on an adventure with God. And I am so pumped about this because I think alot of us might be in the category of bored with spiritual things. I think you come to church and we have fun, but still I am bored when I go home or even sometimes at church. Well tomorrow night we are going to be talking about how to really hone in on seeking out God and pursing Him on an amazing adventure!

I am going to be giving you guys some steps tomorrow to start taking so you will be anything but bored if you honestly pursue after God. I am pumped for tomorrow night and getting to talk with you guys about pursing God to the fullest!

We will see you tomorrow guys!

P.A.

No comments: