Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday is a day :)

So today is 1 day away from Youth Group day! I am totally pumped to see you all tomorrow! We are going to be starting our new series called Jump!

This is series is gonna only be 2 weeks long, because we don't have youth group on June 24th! Just a little reminder, but in this series we are going to be talking about what it means to jump into Christ with both feet. We are going to be discussing what are somethings that we can do to make sure we don't lose our passion for serving the Lord!

I am so geeked right now for your passion to just know the Lord. I think we have some amazing things that are yet to come. And this series is going to help us get going on some serving things we are going to be doing this summer.

You guys are almost done with school you can do it!

We will see you Wednesday night for youth group! I hope to have some pics up later today from the lock in I forgot my camera at home today before I left for my meetings! Sorry :)

P.A.

No comments: