Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Deadline for 3dyc is TOMORROW!

Hey there everyone. The deadline for 3dyc is tomorrow so make sure you get all your registrations turned into me by tomorrow night! I can't accept anymore after tomorrow because all day Thursday I am putting rooms together and teams together. So make sure you get all your stuff into me TOMORROW!

Also we are starting a cool new mini-series on Proverbs. This book is chopped full of amazing tid-bits of wisdom so you and I can grow closer to Christ we are going to be talking about a couple really cool things tomorrow night so come ready to learn how to grow closer to God in some really practical ways!

Did I mention that tomorrow is the 3dyc deadline? Because if I didn't it is tomorrow! :)

Keep checking on here for cool articles I post or just different Idea's that I write down for ya'll! Talk with you all later.

P.A.

3dyc Deadline tomorrow!

No comments: