Monday, November 2, 2009

Wednesday night

Hey there everyone! I hope you are all having an awesome day. The weekend went by way to fast. This coming Wednesday we are going to be having tons of fun we got some sweet games we are going to rock out, great worship, and a start of a new 2 week series we are going to go into.

We are starting to talk about Proverbs and how important wisdom is in growing closer to Christ. God has some amazing things for us this Wednesday so come and hear some amazing proverbs, also I have got some funny stories for ya from my past that I am going to share with ya.

We hope to see ya from 6:30 - 8:30pm this Wednesday night, Also a little reminder that 3dyc Money is due this Wednesday with all your forms filled out! Do not forget about this! We want to take as many people as we can to 3dyc this year. So come with all your stuff this Wednesday night. Also Bring the money you owe. It costs 149$ to go. If you have earned money please email me so I can tell ya much you owe.

Also this week I am putting out the new Calendar for November and December so you all know whats going on. So look for that later today here on the blogspot!

Hope to see you this Wednesday night for youth group!

P.A.

No comments: