Thursday, November 5, 2009

Folly vs Wisdom

Hey there everyone! Thanks for coming last night and hanging out with us it was pretty awesome! I hope that you guys can learn a bunch from Proverbs 1:7! Just remember that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of Knowledge! Man that is so true, God has some amazing things He wants to do in your lives but we have to submit to Him first. Its an amazing experience when you finally submit yourself to Christ.

So I am glad to say that we have around 50 students going to 3dyc, a little bit down from last year, but man still a good solid group going! I am excited to see what God is going to do while we are there. 3dyc has got a major overhaul since last year. So we are all in for some amazing surprises!

Alright well I have lots and lots of things to get done today! I leave with this funny video.

No comments: