Thursday, February 18, 2010

3rd week wrap up

Hey there everyone I hope you are all rocking out at your jobs and school today.

Last night was wicked fun! Going on a bear hunt, taking some time to play chicken on the roof, and then learning a ton about Subway. Good times.

Last night when we broke up into our groups to listen and discuss different area's of sexuality I was praying like a ton, and I was a little nervous because its always a little weird to talk about that stuff with people, but man last night was great. From the feedback I heard from the ladies and the junior high guys it was just awesome. I know for the Senior high men we had some knowledge nuggets dropped on us, but it was still a really good time of reading the bible and talking about what we can do to keep ourselves pure before God in the realm of sexuality.

Let me encourage you as parents to attend the Purity Ceremony next Wednesday. It will be awesome I promise. We are going to be doing worship together and listening to a great speaker named Seth Bartlett, he is the youth pastor at St. Marks Missionary church and he has a heart for students to come closer to God in everything that they do. So when you come next week please bring a dessert to share! It will be a really cool time to spend with your teens and celebrate all they have learned through this series.

I hope you all have a great rest of the day. Talk with you all later.

P.A.

No comments: