Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow you are NO Fun!

Hey there everyone I hope you all get out of school early Today its kinda crazy out there!

So Here is the Down low for tomorrow, as of right now we still have Youth Group! Plan on coming to youth group, I am so excited about tomorrow, we have 3 brand new games we are going to play, awesome worship, and we will be digging into what you need to know before you date the ladies Edition. So ladies you won't want to miss tomorrow night!

If for some reason God wants us to stay home tomorrow I will be updating the blog, facebook, and TV sites if we are canceled. I will only post on the Blog, and Facebook if Youth Group is still on. Please understand that I hate canceling Youth Group! I do not want to at all, but I also want to keep you all safe as possible. So if School cancels tomorrow that doesn't mean we automatically cancel, but it doesn't help the situation. So please don't send me a bunch of texts just look on here tomorrow at 4pm, and I will have it all updated I promise!

Big Chill weekend is this coming Weekend, guys please dress warm for this weekend! Please do not forget a coat or anything because it will be very cold and we will be outside playing games, and different things. so please pack accordingly!

Also for all the parents I will be updating the blog every night with things you can ask your students when they get home, so you don't get the typical "fine" answer. I also plan on posting pictures and video's if possible. So for those parents whose students are going on the trip make this a frequent site to check on!

Be safe getting home today!

P.A.

No comments: