Friday, February 12, 2010

Big Chill Info

Hey there all you excited students and Parents! I hope you are all ready for today. Because pretty much as soon as you get out of school we are leaving :)

Here is the down low:

I will be posting every day on the blogspot what we are doing, how things are going and Pictures to go along with that. I will also be posting questions and things for you as parents to ask your students when they get home. So Parents please take advantage of this blog while your students are gone. I will hopefully post twice a day, they have told us they have wireless internet up there for us leaders to use so as long as that is working properly we should be good to go.

When we get up there I will be taking Cell phones from students because there is really bad Cell coverage up there. What I will do when I get up there is get an emergency number and post it on the blogspot just in case you guys need to get a hold of me while we are up there. I will post that as soon as I get it. If you need to get a hold of me call my cell phone 574-370-2094 and leave a message and I will get it as soon as I can.

I hope you all have a great weekend, please be praying for us as we travel, and as we stay up there in Michigan

Keep looking on here for posts. I will try to post somethings tonight!

P.A.

No comments: