Monday, August 30, 2010

New Series

Hey there everyone, I hope things are going well for everyone. I know for me I feel like we are finally in the swing of things again. With School, and schedules and all that fun stuff.

So this coming Wednesday we are going to be starting a different series called "Backpack" I am super and ubber excited for this series. I think God is going to do some crazy awesome things! So this what you will need for this coming Wednesday night!

1. A bible!
2. A notebook
3. A Pen
4. A friend
5. Prayer......Ask a couple people to pray for you while you are at Youth Group this Wednesday night! It's pretty cool to see what God can do when people are praying for ya!

I hope you guys are rocking and ready to go this coming Wednesday! I am super pumped, also please make sure we have your cell numbers because starting Wednesday morning I am going to be sending little devotions to your phone to encourage you every single day this month! Hope you guys have a great week!

See you Wednesday!

P.A.

No comments: