Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School starts soon!

Yikes School starts soon, oh my word where did this summer go? insane!

Oh well, this post will be shorter because I have a ton of things going on today, but I want to encourage you to come to Youth Group tomorrow night. We have some really fun things planned, but I want to try to get as many students there tomorrow night to pray for you heading back to school!

I honestly believe that this year can and will be different. God is stirring up things in students hearts that can and will bring revival to Northridge, Concord, and Goshen. So tomorrow night we are going to be praying over students during our worship time. So come tomorrow night and get ready for some awesome prayer time for this school year.

We need to be sending out warriors for Christ! Ambassadors for the kingdom, and I believe that the students from Crystal Valley can lead the cause! So get pumped for Youth Group tomorrow night.

P.A.

No comments: