Friday, August 6, 2010

Sorry for the no updates yesterday

Hey there everyone! Sorry for not updating after our first night back, but I didn't get home till pretty late on Wednesday night and then on thursday I was up and out the door at 7am.

We are at a conference in Mishawaka called the global leadership summit, which is awesome. But it comes with so many speakers, and so much to in take that when I came home yesterday my mind was mush, so I didn't get to update!

So here is a little up date before I take off again today

1. Last Wednesday night was awesome, good food, good games, and a good time of revealing our new fall calendar. Which will be in your hands at the end of August. For the August calendar head to archives to see that.
2. Next Wednesday we are back here at the church for Wednesday night so be prepared to have an awesome time again next week, and bring a new person to Youth Group if you can make it that night.
3. Please keep Esther and I in your prayers we have been on the move for a long time now, with the mission trips, to vacation, starting preteen camp, then moving into Wednesday nights and coaching again its been a stretch of lots of moving and not a lot of time of being home. So keep us in your prayers!

Hope you have a great Friday! Hope to see you Sunday morning!

P.A.

No comments: