Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Preteen camp and crazieness

Hey there everyone, I am sorry I haven't got to update about this week but I have been at Preteen camp down in Milford, IN. It was a great time with those kids, it was really really hot though, but inspite of ourselves God did some amazing things!

So tonight we are back at the church for YOUTH GROUP! I am so excited, because we have so much fun stuff for tonight. So come tonight to youth group from 6:30 - 8:30 tonight. We are starting a new series called Eyes Wide Open. The series deals opening your eyes to Gods creation, His Word, and His Son.

I am so extremely pumped for what we are going to be talking about tonight, honestly I think it could change students lives tonight. So for all those students who are thinking about coming tonight come on out and have a great time. For those who know you are coming tonight text a bunch of people and tell them to come!

Fun games, Great Worship, and time to hang out and have fun with each other! Don't spend another boring night sitting at home, come and hang out with us tonight!

P.A.

No comments: