Tuesday, October 5, 2010

1 More day till awesomeness!

Hey there everyone I hope things are going well for ya today, I know I am pretty tired and things are kinda crazy around here with a lot of things coming up like Destination unknown, and the JH retreat, and the fear factor fall fiesta at the Frosts. Its kinda insane. So we have lots of cool things that are coming down the pipe for ya'll so please make sure you keep up with this blog so you can know what's going down.

Tomorrow night we are starting a new series called "HABITS" and we are going to be talking about how can we make it a HABIT to get closer to God. So we are going to be talking about the Word of God tomorrow. It's insane to me how many people don't go to the Bible first when they want to know more about God, or if they have hard decisions they are going to make. So many times I hear of people saying well my friends told me this, or I thought this would be the right thing to do. When we have the written Word of God sitting on our shelf collecting dust. So come this Wednesday night for a really fun and cool night. We have a pretty sweet way of showing you how important God's Word is in your life especially when you are trying to "BUILD" a relationship with Christ!

So come on out tomorrow night at 6:30pm at Crystal Valley and come have a fun time with us tomorrow!

P.A.

No comments: