Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tonight can be life changing

Hey there everyone, I hope you are having a sweet day today. I know I am because today Anthony Conrad is Job shadowing me today. I am so excited because he is going to get to see how much work actually goes into planning a Wednesday night, well he is going to see some of how it goes because I already have a lot of things done for it. But none the less he will still get to see what I do.

Anywho, tonight can be life changing. Because we are talking about the Word of God (aka The Bible) This amazing love story that was written for you and I is a key element in our journey with Christ, but so many of us neglect to even read it or study it, or even memorize it! We memorize Kesha lyrics, Kanye lyrics,and Kid cudi lyrics all day long but we can't memorize the word of God? Kinda of crazy to me! Especially when I hear people claiming to want to know God more.

So tonight come over to CVMC at 6:30pm, and we are going to show you how important reading the directions are when it comes to Jesus :)

We hope to see you tonight!

P.A.

No comments: