Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And they will know my voice.....

Tomorrow night we are going to be talking about prayer and hearing the voice of God, and making it a habit to pray and listen to God to lead and speak. It's going to be awesome, I can't wait for tomorrow night because we have some really fun games planned, great worship, and a great new way to look at prayer. So plan on coming tomorrow night at 6:30pm to hang out with us. Invite a couple friends to come with ya tomorrow.

Tomorrow night we are going to be having a meeting with the students about the destination unknown trip, I will be putting together a sheet for them to take home so you have an idea what is going on, and when the money is due, and the fundraisers that are coming up. I am super duper excited about this trip, we are going to be having some time alone with God on this trip and talking about leadership for our youth group. I can't wait.

Hope to see you here tomorrow night

P.A.

No comments: